English in urdu, Spoken english in urdu, Tense in Urdu
English in urdu, Spoken english in urdu, Tense in Urdu,
Past Indefinite Tense Urdu
- The people held meeting in the garden.
- We waited for you.
- They acted upon our advice.
- You looked after my brother.
- The travellers set the forest on fire.
- The noble woman brought the orphan up.
- He did not act upon my advice.
- They did not help the beggar.
- Did they take exercise everyday?
- He did not mind your bitter words.
- They did not stand by their friend.
- Where did you see the mad dog?
- How did the labourer carry so much load?
- Whom did the doctor inject?
- When did they reach Karachi?
Leave a comment