Future Perfect Continuous Tense urdu
- We shall have been making tea for fifteen minutes.
- The juggler will have been performing show since 5 O clock.
- Some people will have been fasting since Sunday.
- The boys will have been swimming in the river since morning.
- People will have been praying for rain for two months.
- This girl will not have been boiling eggs since morning.
- The child will not have been weeping since evening.
- Why will the students have been shouting against police since morning?
- Will the bees have been stinging for fifteen minutes?
- Why will the king have been going through the streets of the city for four days?
Leave a comment