Past Perfect Continuous Tense urdu
- People had been extinguishing fire for two hours.
- He had been giving alms for two days.
- It had been drizzling for an hour.
- You had been sewing the clothes since morning.
- We had been living here since last year.
- The clouds had not been thundering since morning.
- How many days had the farmers been ploughing in fields?
- The farmer had been preparing for his son's wedding for two months.
- Had the farmers been sowing seeds in the fields since morning?
- My servant had not been plucking flowers since morning.
Leave a comment