Past Perfect Tense Urdu
- We had already taken tea.
- I had not seen such a beautiful animal before.
- These children had never seen a lion.
- He had not boarded the train before this.
- The wind storm had not flown the roofs away before earthquake.
- We had not seen such a dangerous snake before.
- I had not heard such an interesting story.
- They had never seen such an attractive sight.
- Had he climbed up the tree before the bear reached?
- When the hare reached under the tree, the tortoise had reached the goal.
Leave a comment